My Blog List
- ► 2014 (81)
- ► 2013 (158)
- Nests of Birds
- Churches Built on Rocks
- Beautiful World Gallery...!!!
- Beautiful Places in France
- 9th international exhibition MOTO PARK 2012 in Mos...
- Sparrow Life
- Tumbling Towers
- 10 Tallest Waterfalls of the World
- Rare Butterflies..
- Creative Modern Lamps...
- Beautiful Pictures of Birds...!!!
- Christian Power Point Backgrounds
- Easter Power Point Background Free Download
- Easter Greetings Card
- Happy Easter Animated Pictures
- Easter Animated Scraps
- Vietnam Caves
- Finger Exercises to Avoid Depressions
- ▼ April (18)
Angel falls is the highest waterfall of the world, with a height of 3,212 feet. It is located in Canaima National Park in Venezuela. It has different names in different languages. In Pemon language it is known as Parakupa-vena or kerepakupi merú which means waterfall from the highest point. In Spanish it is called Salto Ángel.